Are you an experienced Buyer who is also fluent in Spanish? This could be the role for you! My client is a leading IT software business that is looking to expand its buying team.
You will be part of an established team looking after suppliers all across the globe to ensure a mutual win-win outcome for both the business and your suppliers.
Key Role & Responsibilities;
- Manage, Maintain and improve core processes with the buying function.
- Manage a global portfolio of vendors and suppliers.
- Lead negotiations with new and existing suppliers.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all suppliers.
- Solve problems for any vendor-related issues.
- Fluent Spanish is essential
- At least 5 years experience in a fast-paced buying environment
- Experience in negotiations and vendor management
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.