My client a large Irish Tech company have a requirement for a senior accountant keen to step up to finance manager or you will have been in a Finance Manager role for 1-2 years within a smaller company and keen to move somewhere larger
you will be responsible for all day to day financial and commercial matters supporting the team in delivering the profitability and growth of the business. This position will report to the Group Financial Controller
- Provide relevant, timely and accurate financial information and analysis to the business, including monthly accounts
- Provide business analysis to improve processes, productivity and performance in supporting effective business decision making.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Manage audit, taxation and management account prep as required.
- Cashflow management reporting;
- Ownership of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide financial and commercial support to bid preparation, merger & acquisitions
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure that the audits are successfully completed
- Continuous process improvement and implementation of best practice methods
- Implement cost reductions initiatives to enhance margin growth;
- Commercially minded qualified Financial accountant wanting to progress to finance manager with experience in FC/Audit/FP&A
- Assertive, flexible and open to change with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Leadership, people management and organisational change skills
- Excellent communication, presentation (Board Level) and interpersonal skills with a history of building effective relationships.
For more info send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.