My client currently have a requirement for an experienced Tax Director with a strong Corporate Tax background.
The Tax Director will have overall responsibility for all client tax compliance and advisory engagements. The role will be supported by 2 qualified tax professionals and supported by our local Accounting team and shared service centre resources.
- As a Director, you will support the team in building business for the company, leading and managing assignments won, and developing and managing the team.
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio;
- Develop your own career in a dynamic and growing group;
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile with a view to winning new business;
- Lead both internal and external projects;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, company secretarial audit and accounting;
- Motivating your team to perform at their best, make a difference and deliver results, while providing mentorship and guidance allowing them to stretch to their full potential;
- Work on attracting, developing and retaining the best talents for the firm;
- Qualified Corporate Tax Professional with 1 years experience at Director level or a Senior Tax Manager keen to make the step up
- Strong client relationship management experience
- Some vat exposure/ knowledge would be good
- Some staff management exp
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.