My client within the Insurance industry have a requirement for a part qualified accountant from insurance or the wider financial services industry.
There is a team rotation policy which allows you to rotate within the Group Finance area to gain experience in different fields in the financial services markets. This opportunity will allow you to experience financial control and reporting environments across different teams in the group
- Monthly & quarterly financial/management reporting tasks as part of the financial close process, including analysis of variance and investigation of drivers
- Statutory reporting (annually) including financial statement production
- Regulatory reporting (quarterly) including Solvency II reporting
- Ensuring compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines for accounting procedures
- Documentation of the accounting controls environment
- Assisting with accounting system developments, including involvement in strategic projects
- Part qualified accountant from financial services or insurance
- Will also consider part qualified accountant who trained within Big 4
- Some accounts prep exposure
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.