A global Investment and wealth management firm is looking to add to their Customer Services/ Client Services team in Dublin City Centre due to growing business demands and successes.
What will the day-to-day tasks for this job entail?
- This job is integral for the organisation as the associates will be the first, and most of the time, only point of contact between the company and its investors.
- On a daily basis, you will be required to answer the phones to UK based clients and either field their concerns, assist them with technical queries or take actions at their request on their accounts.
- This position is akin to a call centre but much more a service centre in the sense that the calls that you will be taking might not be as voluminous as a standard call centre, but they will be longer in length and more consultative.
- You may also need to follow up the calls with some administration tasks depending on the conversations you have had.
- You will need to constantly support your colleagues and liaise with other departments regarding process improvements or escalations for some clients.
What skills/attributes do I need to have to apply for this job?
- You need to be fluent in spoken and written English as the clients you will be speaking with are all UK based.
- You will need to have an interest in working in the Financial Services industry and perhaps an interest in developing your career in the same.
- This role is 80/90% phones based so you will need to be resilient and comfortable in that environment.
- You will ideally have prior customer service experience, ideally but not necessarily in a regulated environment.
- You need to be collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You need to be “tech savvy” as there are many systems (some in house) that you will be using on a daily basis if you are successful.
- You will be able to perform this role remotely but there will be a minimum number of days that you will be required in the office and this may include the initial training period.
If this Client Services/Customer Services job sounds like something you might be interested in, please apply today as we have several start dates throughout August and September that we are actively recruiting for now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.