Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – North Dublin
My client within the Insurance sector have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong financial planning and analysis experience and be coming from Insurance or a similar sector
This is a newly created position within the company. The initial objective will be to set up the financial planning and analysis function for EMEA to meet the current & future requirements of the business
This will cover all core areas of Management reporting including KPI’s, sales, headcount, commentary, analysis etc., forecasting, budgeting, expense analysis and cost control, strategic support in relation to meeting company short and long term goals.
- Set up the Financial Planning and Analysis function for EMEA
- Improve the existing monthly management reporting packs
- Standardisation of reporting across entities
- Tailor reporting to meet the requirements of the local management team and regional executive team
- Automate reporting and processes as far as is possible.
- Design and prepare monthly management reporting packages
- Deliver insightful and appropriate management information which facilitates timely senior management decision making
- Analyse actual results to budget and prior year to identify trends, variances, irregularities and performance
- Reporting to be completed at a local/business unit level and at a Consolidated level for EMEA regional Management
- Preparation of ad hoc reports to management
- Product Profitability & Margin Analysis
- Involvement in the preparation of all presentations for the CFO
- Lead and facilitate the annual budget process and rolling three year business plan
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans
- Assist EMEA with the preparation of business cases in relation to new products, locations, initiatives, capex spend etc.
- Identify and improve tools and systems to provide enhanced financial and operational information
- Qualified Accountant with Minimum 5+ years’ PQE
- Financial Services background preferred
- Multi National Experience
- Systems – SUN accounts and Anaplan would be an advantage.
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.