Are you an experienced Demand Planner looking for a new job?
This is your opportunity to put your skills to work and join a well-established client in Co. Galway. As the Demand Planner, you will report direct into the Business Operations Manager and be responsible for working with the UK client market.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for complete continuity of stock for customers.
- Liaising with warehouse on shipment of products.
- Raising orders for stock and assisting with deliveries of inventory stock.
- Communicate on required delivery and release dates of all ordered product for stock assurance.
- Management of all communication from UK commercial managers regarding demand and supply.
- Ensure the new demand or market changes are captured in forecasts for internal procurement departments.
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
- 2+ years' experience in a Buyer Planner role within a Manufacturing environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or related discipline is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills - Especially with ERP systems and proficient with Excel.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with cross functional departments.
- High attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.