Job Title: Supplier Engineering Manager
Contract type: Perm
As the Supplier Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for management of the Materials Vendor engineering team which you will oversee supplier selection, process, and material changes.
- Liaise with planning, procurement, supplier quality management.
- Working with Stakeholders internally and externally to deliver key vendor/material strategies for Quality, Cost, and Service Improvements.
- Drive multiple projects.
- Leading material value improvement projects (VIP’s).
- Develop commodity strategies in conjunction with the strategic procurement and supplier quality teams.
- Execute budgets – overhead/project spend and capital planning/control.
- Develop negotiation strategies with procurement department.
- Manage and support the identification and development of new or existing supply sources with the purchasing team.
- Manage and support the maintenance and improvement of Supplier/Material Management Policies Procedures, systems, and tools.
- Ad hoc duties may arise.
- Minimum of a Level 8 degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar job.
- Capable of leading team of employees with organisational goals.
- Control the activities and budgets of one or more departments.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.