What you will do as an analytical scientist
- Lead all aspects of analytical support for new products to the site.
- Evaluate and verify analytical methods across a range of techniques.
- Establish relationships with R&D and S&T group for effective knowledge transfer and to develop a concise understanding of analytical requirements
- Demonstrate scientific initiative and creativity towards continuous process improvement for product quality and yield.
- Support the Quality and EHS teams on cGMP procedures contributing to developing appropriate specification documents for raw materials, In-process, and finished products.
- Interpret all relevant regulatory directives/guidelines.
- Provide technical support for the purchase of new analytical equipment, developing protocols for pre and post-installation and operational qualifications
- Support the testing of all routine raw material, in-process, and finished product as per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- Transfer of assigned projects to QC Lab, ensuring comprehensive coaching and training is provided.
Experience/Technical Skills Required:
- PhD/Masters in Analytical Sciences or related subjects with 1-year experience or relevant Hons Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience working in cGMP and GLP environment.
- Experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
- Expert in HPLC, GC, strong working knowledge of LCMS, GCMS, and XRD.
- Method development and validation experience.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is essential.
- Proven track record in an analytical role.
If you are interested in this posistion send your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie today
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.