CEO Excellent+Benefits & Bonus+Car
Salary and Package is reflected in the seniority of the role.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a proven senior Financial Services leader, with a retail focus, to become CEO of a forward moving organisation that offers a Financial Services Credit product line to its customers.
- Review the business and plan the strategic future to ensure the profitable growth of the company in a regulatory compliant environment.
- Concentrate efforts to maintain and increase long-term customer relationships that will keep the products relevant to increase turnover and profitability.
- Making sure proper infrastructure for the financial services business including credit and digital offerings are in place.
- Working closely with the Group to make sure all initiatives are properly aligned to achieve leading market capability.
- Understanding key customer requirements and making sure proper pricing strategy is in place.
- Establish best in class Digital offering to the required standard both internally and externally.
- Establish a prudent risk management framework for the firm in a compliant manner.
- A track record of senior leadership experience in financial services.
- An understanding of credit requirements of a variety of customers.
- An understanding of Digital capability in delivering mobile customer solutions.
- An extensive financial services background, with a sound knowledge of retailing.
- Experience in a senior role regulated by the Fitness and Probity Regime of the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Experience in payments innovation in a retail capacity.
- A dynamic leader with drive and determination to bring the business to the forefront of the industry.
Please Contact Paul O'Riordan for a confidential discussion on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.