Sigmar are currently engaged on a retained basis with a leading Financial Services client in their search for a CEO. This is an exciting opportunity for an incoming CEO to work closely with the parent company to drive the Irish entity forward in their next stage of growth following on from strong performances in the past year.
Reporting into the chair, the incumbent of the role will be expected to deliver on the set-out strategy, ensure the day- to-day management of the business is aligned with its objectives and adhering to regulations set out by the Central Bank.
- Lead by example whilst developing, implementing and reviewing a strategic plan in line with the risk appetite to allow for maximised growth and profitability for the company.
- Work closely with the board and senior management to ensure a robust Risk Framework is established and maintained by the company.
- Be accountable for the commercial P&L and drive sustainable improvements across the business whilst ensuring the day to day running of the business is aligned to the set out strategic plan.
- Work with the wider business to identify profit generating opportunities with new and existing products in the current market the business operates in and identify potential new markets.
- With customers at the forefront, ensure that relationships are maintained and enhanced whilst maximising transactional opportunities and delivering growth on the product portfolio.
- Through innovative leadership develop a culture that sits in line with the company’s core values that will allow you to drive positive change allowing the company to continue to become a market leader.
- Proven experience within a senior leadership position within Financial Services, ideally within consumer Credit.
- An in depth understanding of regulatory requirements set out by the CBI and previously sat in a role regulated by the Fitness and Probity Regime of the CBI.
- Possess the gravitas to communicate effectively with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience of working in delivering a mobile first solution for new and existing customers.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.