My client a leading financial services company have a requirement for an Internal audit Manager, you should have a financial services background ideally or an Audit Manager from Big 4 will be considered for the role
- Contributing to internal audit universe maintenance, risk assessment and audit plan
- Maintaining close relationships with a portfolio of business stakeholders and monitoring evolution of their activities as well as inherent risks.
- Represent internal audit function in management meetings
- Managing occasionally a team of auditors on specific audit projects.
- Scheduling the audit, scoping and planning including for large and complex projects.
- Executing and documenting audit testing.
- Drawing conclusions based on the outcome of audit testing.
- Identifying areas in need of improvement
- Drafting the audit report and presenting to Internal Audit management.
- Keeping departmental management fully informed on the progress of all assignments and following-up issues to ensure that all agreed improvements have been actioned.
- Working within cross functional teams on longer term projects, such as new initiatives, systems developments and product launches.
- Chartered accountant or chartered internal auditor- At least 5 years +PQE
- Financial services experience, preferably in banking or asset management
- Experience of leading small audits from planning to reporting
- Will consider a big 4 manager keen to move to industry
for more info send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy - email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.