My client based in D12 within the tech sectro have a requirement for a finance manager who will run the day to day finance department and be involved in all finance and commercial duties
- Provide relevant, timely and accurate financial information and analysis to the business, including monthly accounts, commentary and Board packs, explaining variances to budget and forecast and challenging assumptions.
- Provide business analysis to improve processes, productivity and performance in supporting effective business decision making.
- Support month-end and year-end close process including submission of group reporting with strict deadlines;
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
- Manage audit, taxation and management account prep as required.
- Cashflow management reporting;
- Ownership of all balance sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts
- Provide financial and commercial support to bid preparation, merger & acquisitions and other business development activities;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure that the audits are successfully completed
- Qualified accountant coming from a tech or similar background
- Commercially minded qualified Finance Manager with experience in FC/Audit/FP&A
- Assertive, flexible and open to change with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude (ability to ensure controls and procedures are followed)
- Leadership, people management and organisational change skills
to apply send an updated cv to Laura in sigmar Accountancy - email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.