- Providing timely and accurate financial info and analysis to the business, including monthly accounts, commentary and Board packs, explaining variances to budget and forecast and challenging assumptions.
- Providing relevant business analysis to improve processes, productivity and performance to support effective business decision making.
- Support month-end and year-end close process including submission of group reporting with strict deadlines;
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
- Manage audit, taxation and management account prep as required.
- Cashflow management reporting;
- Ownership of all balance sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts;
- Establish and ensure a strong working relationship between Finance and other departments based on a Business Partnership model which ensures a balance between financial control and business support;
- Provide financial and commercial support to bid preparation, merger & acquisitions and other business development activities;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure that the audits are successfully completed in addition to assisting in the preparation and submission of tax and statutory compliance;
- Continuous process improvement and implementation of best practice methods across the business;
- Implement cost reductions initiatives to enhance margin growth;
- Provide leadership and direction to the finance team to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering to their potential.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with 4-5 years PQE
- Commercially minded with experience in FC/Audit/FP&A
- Open to change with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude (ability to ensure controls and procedures are followed)
- Leadership, people management and organisational change skills
- Excellent communication, presentation (Board Level) and interpersonal skills with a history of building effective relationships.
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse, cross-functional groups in a fast-paced culture
- Ability to prioritise and control workload of a team while ensuring optimum performance
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings.
- Proficient IT skills; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Highly accurate, detailed oriented, and has strong follow-up.
Apply below or for additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744639.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.