Are you an experienced team leader or production supervisor ready to join a busy medical devices manufacturer?
- Accountable for the maximisation of resources available to deliver outstanding results on all KPIs on particular lines.
- Providing strong, capable leadership and clear direction to all team members, including all support functions.
- Promoting quality and customer satisfaction as a way of life in all activities.
- Managing and developing direct reports to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Demonstrating a flexible management style.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement initiatives within the department.
- Drives adherence to regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Develop and report on metrics for his / her area to meet overall operational goals & objectives.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Demonstrates strong strategic planning capabilities.
- Be capable of leading and managing the team in providing permanent solutions to technical / quality issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to work on major cross functional projects.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and manage situations as they evolve.
- Ensures the team are using effective “problem solving” techniques.
- Ideally a qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 5 + years experience of Leading and Managing a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Decision Maker and ability to build strategic working relationships.
- Experience of working in GMP environment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.