Is it time for you to take control of your career and watch it grow? A job you can mold and shape to be your very own? Getting your name out there as a market leader while controlling your own success and career progression?
Sigmar Office Support is growing and we want you to grow with us!
Sigmar Office Support is one of the fastest moving teams in Sigmar, and we are hiring an entry level Recruitment Consultant to join us. Joining our dynamic team, you will receive one on one mentorship from a senior team member – showing you everything you need to know to become a top-class consultant, helping you find all of the keys to success!
This is an amazing opportunity that will suit someone who is passionate about providing top-class customer service to both clients and candidates, someone who thrives under pressure, welcomes a challenge and is adept at managing competing priorities! You'll have good days and bad days, but the best part of recruitment is that no two days are the same so however your day goes, it’s always exciting!
First opening our doors on March 2nd 2002, we have since scaled to become Ireland’s largest organically grown recruitment consultancy and one of the most respected in Europe. As a people centric organisation, we are obsessed with creating opportunities for our people by constantly pushing the boundaries of our industry and driving the national job activation and international talent agendas. We are known industry wide for the quality of our service, integrity, passion and as being a great place to work (just check out our awards!).
What's on offer:
- A permanent position with defined career opportunities
- One on one mentorhsip and training under a Senior Consultant
- Continued guidance and support from your team - we want to see you succeed!
- Accelerated commission structure – no thresholds!
- Access to a world class suite of training
- Regular social events – cinema club, quiz nights, sports clubs, company social events….and loads more!
- Healthy work-life balance
- An amazing team in Office Support, and generally awesome colleagues!
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing recruitment processes from start to finish
- Guiding candidates and clients through the recruitment process
- Advising clients and candidates on current market trends – become known a specialist in your area
- Learning and understanding the requirements of client and their roles
- Business Development - cold calling, attending industry events, actively networking, and planning client meetings
- Candidate sourcing– advertising across multiple platforms
- Candidate screening and support – interviewing, consulting, supporting - generally championing your candidates!
- Working to achieve induvial, team and company KPIs and Sales targets
- Developing strong and lasting relationships with your clients and candidates
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a Sales or Customer Facing roles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Excellent people skills - a strong communicator
- Resourceful, ambitious, innovative and motivated – results driven!
- High energy and proven performance under pressure
- A teamplayer - willing to work as part of a dynamic, cohesive team, and learn from those around you
If you want to know more, about us and why you'd love working here, please check out our website and careers page at www.sigmar.ie.
For more details, give me a call on 01 4744647 or email your CV to Fiona Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.