Senior Supply Chain Planner – Clonmel
About your new Employer
A Leading Medical Devices Company based in Clonmel.
About your new Role
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the master production schedule with the organisations strategic business plan.
- Developing, maintaining and controlling a master production schedule.
- Preparing reports and presentations with monthly operating summaries for planning and execution of meetings.
- Attending and Participating in Inventory, Supplier and Delivery meetings.
- Communicating production planning issues to relevant business departments such as Production Control and Marketing.
- Conducting “What If” analyses to assist in optimal scheduling and decision making.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Level 8 Degree in Business, Supply Chain or similar.
- Experience with SAP is desirable.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- APICS qualification an advantage.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Clonmel.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Aidan Cox on 021-2359141.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.