My client within the tech space have a requirement for a senior financial accountant that trained within a big 4 firm and then worked in a financial accountant role within industry for 2- 3 years and looking to take the next step in their career
in this role you will have full responsibility for finance and report into the CEO and become part of the senior management team
- Full ownership of the finance function.
- Develop group financial & management accounting practices.
- Grow the finance team as the business expands and manage effectively.
- Introduce financial analysis & planning to support business quality, efficiency, and growth, enabling strategic decision making .
- Support the CEO with decision making providing insights based on financial position of the company.
- Manage the companies’ legal & regulatory compliance.
Develop strong relationships with both internal and external stake holders including outsource providers in local markets.
- Practice trained Qualified Accountant- ACA
- A CV which shows strong professional growth trajectory.
- 3-7 years PQE.
- Experience working in a growing small or mid-sized company would be desirable.
- Broad experience with exposure to various elements of the accounting spectrum.
For more info send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy - email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.