Financial Accountant - Client Services -Shannon
- Overall transaction and client relationship management
- Responsibility for ensuring high client service levels are maintained by any junior team members;
- Ownership of the chart of accounts and trial balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines.
- Proactively manage deals by understanding clients’ needs and deal documents.
- Take responsibility for ensuring client administrative and operational procedures are managed effectively and kept up to date.
- Review of operative documents and implementation of suitable controls and processes, ensuring all tasks are appropriately resourced and managed.
- Ownership of the chart of accounts and trial balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- At least 4 years post qualified experience
- Financial services experience,
- Direct people management experience preferable
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client servicing skills.
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847131or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.