Mortgage Customer Services Executives Permanent
Dublin €35K TO €45K DOE
The Mortgage Executive is responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
- Contacting arrears customers directly to discuss possible long term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears situation.
- Establishing positive engagement and developing excellent customer relationships.
- Dealing appropriately and empathetically with challenging arrears situations.
- Explaining to borrowers the importance of prioritising the mortgage over secondary debt held.
- Effectively managing a log of cases with a view to ensuring that the borrowers are directed towards the most appropriate solution for their circumstances.
- 5 years previous experience in Residential Mortgages and/or an Operational Environment.
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging arrears cases.
- Ability to assess a borrower’s circumstances including analysis of previous payment patterns and performance of Alternative Repayment Arrangements.
- Ability to identify and articulately discuss and explain appropriate and borrower specific solutions to the mortgage arrears situation.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.