Our client a multinational in South Dublin are recruiting two graduate tax trainees
As an indirect tax trainee you will be on a career path that will see you progress to working with your own portfolio of international corporate clients, ultimately becoming a professional in your field.
The company will provide you with the relevant coaching, skills, training and support for your career development.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following: • Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of EU VAT legislation and its application across multiple member states
• Provide VAT consulting advice and practical assistance to clients on a wide variety of international VAT issues
• Provide technical advice when dealing with international VAT registrations and compliance issues
• Research and interpret EU legislation.
• Prepare advice to clients
• Manage and monitor changes in EU VAT laws/regulations Skills & Experience
• Fluent (written & spoken) English • 3rd Level Qualification; Business, Finance/Accounting, Law
• Ambitious and want to pursue a career in VAT / Indirect Tax
• Responsible and commercially aware – build a successful career in business
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. Ability to deliver and implement solutions
• Ability to work independently and own initiative
• Ability to develop skills to manage multiple client relationships
• Strong teamwork, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills essential
• Excellent computer skills, Excel and Word
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.