Hourly rate contractor required for a Senior Controls Engineer hybrid role experienced in a regulated environment with 21CFR Part 11!
- Providing technical expertise and leadership in the area of process and equipment development i.e. equipment / process control and monitoring.
- Providing design support and programming for PLC’s, motion control, vision applications, robotic systems and PC controlled equipment.
- Providing technical expertise to manufacturing process and technology development activities.
- Ensuring completion of appropriate and relevant documentation within area(s) of responsibility.
- Co-ordinating the introduction and implementation of new technologies and equipment to the manufacturing operation.
- Providing systems support where appropriate in the areas of PM’s, engineering spares, maintenance training programmes and calibration systems.
- 6+ years of Equipment Automation, Software, or related experience with Bachelors Degree or 4+ years of Software or related experience with Masters Degree
- Experience in Allen Bradley/Siemens/Omron/Parker PLC programming and integration.
- Experience with servo controllers, vision system integration, motion applications & HMI products.
- Experience in a regulated environment with 21CFR Part 11 3D modelling experience (Solidworks, Autocad or Pro E) SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, java and database design desirable.
- Effective leader with drive and enthusiasm Proven communication, project management and analytical skills required.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.