Job Title: IT Technical Recruiter - Daily rate Contractor
Location: This IT recruiter can work from home in Ireland but when employees return to the office they must be able to visit the Galway
office once per week.
Type of contract: This is a contract position (daily rate) for 6 months with the possibility of becoming permanent (if this suits the candidate).
About the company: IT Software Organisation with offices globally.They are going through a period of growth in the IT side of the business and there
are hopes that this growth will continue, this IT Recruiter role could also assist with looking after Global recruitment in the longer term.
This IT recruiter will be a standalone recruiter for Galway and will be working with a wider global TA team.
The successful candidate will develop a close partnership with business leadership to ensure recruitment is efficient and meets company goals and will be providing full life cycle
recruitment support including sourcing, screening, extending and negotiating offers.
Experience needed for this IT Recruiter Job:
• Experience with full life cycle recruiting in a technology environment with a good understanding of software engineering technology trends and skill sets
• Experienced in recruiting up to senior level.
• Knowledge of ATS (SAP Success Factors a plus).
• Negotiation and organizational skills and able to develop strong relationships with hiring managers.
• Be able to work independently as part of a global TA team.
For further information, with no commitment to apply, feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308.
Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a company unless you give us permission to do so.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.