**Contract Lawyer x2 | Commercial | Dublin**
Title: In-House Lawyer
Type: Fixed-term Contract
Location: Dublin/ability to work remote
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000
Our client, a leading player in the Energy sector are seeking two In-House Lawyers on fixed-term contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone coming from a strong practice background and are looking for their first move in-house, or alternatively a lawyer with In-House experience who is on the lookout for a new challenge.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts and vendor agreements;
- Acting as a point of contact for stakeholders;
- Client facing duties; and
- Ad hoc Legal & Risk Management duties as required by the team.
- Trained in a leading commercial Law Firm.
- If coming from Practice, a minimum of 2PQE with a focus on Commercial/Corporate contracts experience.
- Previous In-House experience would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment or click apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.