Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
About Your New Job:
- Provide MI reporting data to various internal teams as requested.
- Analyse data and prepare reports for senior management team and board of management as required.
- Analyse data to report on trends and anomalies across different teams.
- Support production of strategic documents across the business.
About Your New Employer:
Your new employer are a global health insurer with an office in Dublin. They are looking to add a Business Support Analyst to the team. The BSA will report directly to the Head of Operations and have access to senior management and directors across the business. They will be tasked with taking part in strategic projects and preparing reports for board level meetings.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an analytical role in financial services.
- Experience with data modelling, MS Visio and MS Project.
- Third level degree in business or other relevant area.
- Ability to analyse data and produce reports.
If you are interested in the above job, contact Colin in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744608 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.