Looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work for a Medical Device company based in Sligo.
- Make the marketing activities efficient, dynamic and cost effective.
- Work with management to develop effective marketing strategy.
- Account-Based Marketing – working with sales to strategically market to new business accounts, as well as build advocacy within those accounts.
- Track marketing performance – tuning analytics to measure and compare the effectiveness of varied marketing activities.
- Own marketing data as a strategic asset – take responsibility for the data and the analysis
- Connect marketing to other functions – with process and tech links into sales, talent recruitment and customer care.
- Must have a relevant third level qualification.
- At least 5 years + in similar senior marketing role in similar industry.
- Strong background in marketing operations and revenue marketing.
- Extensive experience of working with CRM systems and marketing automation technologies.
- Highly analytical outlook and data literacy – with a good understanding of marketing activity effectiveness (website performance, paid media, email campaigns etc.) and the ability to make actionable recommendations.
- Excellent digital skills and understanding of marketing/online technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative work style across multiple teams.
- Worked in a business-to-business environment, particularly working with a direct sales team.
- Strong project management skills with attention to dates, deliverables and budgets.
- Must be available to travel frequently and internationally.
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.