Looking for a experienced Graphics Designer for a leading healthcare company in Galway. In this role you will be creating, designing and doing the layout for marketing materials designed for consumers. This is a maternity cover contract.
• Create, design, and produce logos, brochures, presentations, general marketing collateral and other
materials for both online and print use.
• Create, design, and produce materials for website usage.
• Conceptualise visuals based on requirements from the marketing team.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style, and arrange layout based
on available space and aesthetic design concepts.
• Organise workload for efficient time management and meet multiple deadlines on time.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of graphic design experience
• A strong portfolio
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Strong knowledge of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Pre-press / packaging knowledge preferred but not essential
• UI Experience - an added bonus but not essential
• Understanding of social media
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this Graphics Designer job,please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.