Manufacturing Technician II - Galway
Manufacturing Technician II Responsibilities:
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes, and improvements
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health, or safety issues to their manager
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System
What You Need
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area with a minimum of two years relevant experience
- Medical Device Manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision
- Electrical competency an advantage
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.