My client an outsourcing firm have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 2-3 years pqe.
The successful candidate will be primarily involved in overseeing the production of management accounts and variance reporting for a range of clients to strict prescribed timetables and to the highest standards. The role will involve leading the delivery teams for your portfolio of clients and liaising internally with other team members and management. In addition the role requires extensive communication with clients, developing deep relationships with client staff and management, and leading the operational and commercial engagement.
- Lead the client delivery team to achieve agreed outputs within tight timelines and oversight of quality assurance of the outputs
- Liaise with colleagues to schedule and agree allocation of resources to ensure client deliverables are achieved
- Liaising with client managers and the client on commercial arrangements
- Managing the preparation, review and release of monthly management accounts and year-end Financial Statements
- Managing the preparation and review of regular cashflow and revised budget forecasts
- Managing the preparation and final review prior to submission of CT returns
- Preparation of annual budgets and variance analysis
- Reviewing and reporting on key factors influencing client business performance; reporting on financial performance and key performance indicators to stakeholders from a non-financial background
- Ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required
- Qualified (ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- A finance background in technology, fintech or Regtech a distinct advantage
- Extensive Experience with Accounting & Financial systems essential
- Deep understanding of Accounting packages e.g. SAP, Sage 50 and 200, and/or Xero a distinct advantage
For more info send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.