Manufacturing Engineer I/II – Projects, NPI & Line Support
Job Type: Permanent and contract options available
About Your New Employer
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Manufacturing Engineer I
- Analyse processes, products, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Compile and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoot new products/processes working closely with product development.
- Drive improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Participates in a cross-functional teams.
- In conjunction with EHS, evaluate new equipment, processes or chemicals for environmental impact to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Provide technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all regulations governing the quality systems.
What You Need
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.).
- 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry preferred.
For more details or to apply for this position, please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment. T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.