Looking for an Engineering Delivery Manager to joing leading Process Automation company based in county Kildare! You will lead the Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (EICA) Delivery department.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations and the role is based out of our Kildare office with regular travel included.
- Ensuring technical standards, policies and processes are developed, applied and continuously improved within the engineering delivery function.
- Supporting the sales team and engineers in providing high quality and reliable solutions to our clients,
- Matching the scope of delivery with customer scope and ensuring the solution meets or exceeds the customer needs;
- Managing and mitigate risk in solution design, scope, estimation of resources and project delivery
- Ensuring EICA projects are delivered and managed in accordance with project categorisation and delivery models
- Ensuring an efficient and seamless transition into “production” status with an effective knowledge transfer and timely hand-over to the customer
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant current technology and ensuring engineers update their skills and knowledge these new developments.
- Skills development of engineering team, including delivery of regular informal and formal feedback, collaboration and learning sessions
- Managing performance of engineering team in line with key performance parameters
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Engineering Degree qualified
- Experience in ensuring delivery of a variety of automation or infrastructure projects to public and private sector clients in a busy office and on-site work environment, on-time and within budget.
- Experience in a range of engineering management roles and particularly in the delivery and life cycle management of process automation infrastructure and SCADA platforms
- Previous experience of construction related contracts and projects
- Experienced in formal project management methodologies (PMI or equivalent)
- Proven leadership qualities and previous experience in managing a team of technical specialists, providing technical leadership and developing competence within the team in instrumentation, control, automation, telemetry and OT/IT, project management and asset management.
Comptetive strong competitive salary along with benefits such as a performance related bonus scheme, 3% Pension contribution, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, Education Assistance Scheme, company vehicle (dependent on role), Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.