Do you Fancy a role as a Site Agent with an industry leader in the field of automation?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Site Agent who will work as part of the civil department, overseeing works being undertaken on projects of various sizes across the country. The role is responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary elements on site from the beginning to close out of the project. The successful candidate will report to the Resource Manager and this is a field-based role. The position is a full time, permanent role and subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Management of programme of works as per the project plan from beginning to end.
- Surveying proposed works location
- Setting out works
- Recording as constructed information.
- Ensuring health and safety standards on projects are enforced and maintained
- Managing onsite subcontractors and vendors.
- Review plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Create method statements, work orders and permits as appropriate.
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site
- Responsible for maintaining all site records.
- Representing CAL on site to the client, architects, consultants, government authorities, vendors and subcontractors.
- Third level qualification in engineering or water related industry
- Experience working on water and wastewater networks preferred
- Surveying experience
- GPS experience
- ISO qualifications ideal
- Proficient in MS Office, Autocad and MS Projects.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Signing/Lighting/Guarding at Roadworks
- Confined Space
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 3% pension contribution
- Income Protection Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities, further education
- Company vehicle, Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
This position is ideal for candidates based in Ireland with EU/UK Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa
For a confidential discussion please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.