Corporate Actions Analyst €35k to €40k DOE Permanent
Corporate Actions are responsible for identifying, tracking, processing and reporting any Corporate Action events and Dividends, which effect any security position held by retail and institutional funds, on equity, fixed income and derivative type products.
- Ensuring all corporate actions are captured and scrubbed to multiple sources and accurately released into the Corporate Action system.
- Identification, escalation and resolution of corporate action issues with particular emphasis on time critical and complex issues and managing custodian deadlines
- Preparation of voluntary corporate action notifications for distribution to the fund managers and trading desks
- Ensure all corporate actions are loaded to the accounting system on a timely and accurate basis to meet individual fund sign off times
- 2 years experience in Corporate Actions with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds;
- Good time management skills with emphasis on ability to prioritise own work and meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a dynamic “can do” attitude with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, must be able to handle, coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks, issues and problems, ensuring resolution
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.