Transfer Agency Senior Analyst €41,000 Permanent
The Transfer Agency Senior Analyst is responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily investor servicing requirements for various Fund products.
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements and procedures;
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report on a periodic basis;
- Maintain accurate and complete data in the investor accounting system for all clients;
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client / investor reporting;
- Adhere to AML procedures for all investor transactions;
- 2 years experience in Transfer Agency with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds;
- Knowledge of a TA system;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.