.Net Developer - Remote/Dublin - Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced .Net Developer to join their team for an inital 6 month daily rate contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Designs, modifies, develops and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components
- Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- May assist in with writing specifiacations, requirement gathering and solution design.
- Works closely with other team members, management and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain, and debug software solutions.
- Contribute to strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Employ in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business process requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Actively participate in the Agile process as a member of a Scrum team to deliver timely solutions which are appropriate for the business.
What you will need:
- Proven experience and education in designing and developing systems and solutions with C#, .NET, WPF, MVVM, LINQ, XAML, Java.
- Front End\Angular exposure
- Oracle Database
- Agile methodology
- 7+ years of overall hands-on software development experience.
- Exceptionally clear written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience and a complete understanding of Visual Studio, C#, .NET Framework development.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Transact-SQL and a demonstrated understanding of database design and query planning & execution.
- 5+ years of experience C# expressions
- 5+ years of UI development, including at least 3 years with responsive design and Bootstrap 3.
- 3+ years of experience and a complete understanding of HTTP & REST and ASP.NET MVC core concepts (including Routing, Bundling, and WebAPI).
- 3+ years of experience with a proven TDD pattern and framework, such as NUnit or xUnit, as well as mocking (Moq).
- 2+ years of experience working with GIT or Microsoft TFS.
- 2+ years of experience working within an Agile SDLC methodology.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.