Are you an experienced Category Manager looking for a new job in Galway?
This is your opportunity to join a well-known manufacturing business to lead the Category Management for all global and regional commodities. This job will be tasked with managing commodity requirements and ensuring supply.
There is an option for this position to be remote. This is a 12 month FTC with excellent salary.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Create and implement a detailed commodity strategy.
- You will have a proven track record in building and maintaining relationships with all your major stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a strong, lasting sourcing strategy across your category.
- Thoroughly cover the market and make sure you are getting the best price and competitive advantage for the business. You will do this through competitive bidding and excellent negotiation abilities.
- Support on an ad-hoc basis with any necessary projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to create a lasting and effective sourcing strategy.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Kim on 091749265 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.