We are currently seeking experienced leakage technicians ready to join a industry leader in the field of automation.
You will work as part of the civil and leakage department in the undertaking of necessary lead detection and ground/building works on water and wastewater networks. You will report to the Leakage Manager and it will be a mix of day and night-time working and be based in the west of Ireland. This position is a full time, permanent role and subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Pressure Zero Testing
- Step Testing
- Flow and Pressure logging and data analysis
- Use of correlators and all acoustic equipment
- Ability to read maps
- Working efficiently as part of a team to complete the required works
- Experience working on water and wastewater networks preferred
- Previous experience in Irish Water Find & Fix programme an advantage
- Punctual and flexible, includes night working
- Excellent communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Signing/Lighting/Guarding at Roadworks
- Confined Space
You will receive:
- Excellent remuneration package including competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle, access to company pension scheme, income protection insurance, laptop and phone to the successful candidate.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
For a further discussion please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 or jsimilak at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.