Head of Compliance Dublin c.€80k to €120k DOE
The role will hold the regulatory responsibility of the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”) PCF 15 – Head of Compliance with responsibility for Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing and PCF 39F – Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance.
- Lead, implement, and oversee a CBI compliance program, acting as a liaison and primary oversight relationship with the CBI regarding licensing matters, regulated activity, and regulatory reporting.
- Provide on-going compliance advice, counsel, and oversight to the regulated entity and its personnel.
- Work with the business to avoid or resolve breaches and violations of regulatory policies, managing external reporting when required.
- Monitor all regulatory examination findings to ensure identified control weaknesses are addressed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably with a CBI registered investment management firm with 1-2 years serving as Head of Compliance with responsibility for Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing and PCF 39F – Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance
- Extensive knowledge of rules and regulations applicable to Investment activities in Europe, especially AIFMD, UCITSD, MiFID and GDPR
- Understanding of institutional investment management, including products, investment guidelines and process, and other industry aspects in order to apply business acumen to interpretation of regulations
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.