Looking for a qualified or part qualified Accountant for a new role with an expanding company based in Mullingar. You will be joining the existing finance and administration team and will assist in driving change and improvements in systems & processes.
- Oversee and control all aspects of accounts department work.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly financial accounts and financial reporting
- Monitor company performance by measuring and analysing results and variances, including project variances.
- Cash flow management to include the overseeing accounts payable and receivable.
- Good working knowledge of Imports and Exports administration
- Liaise with key external stakeholders including Revenue, banks etc.
- Work in partnership with internal management and Directors, providing accounting and regulatory guidance on key accounting issues impacting the business.
- Be able to advise with payroll and HR requirements
- Lead in development and implementation of improved control processes & systems constantly challenge current processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- A Qualified accountant/part qualified or Accounting Technician with a good working knowledge or the above duties.
- A self-starter, enjoys deadlines and a busy office based role, strives for efficiency & accuracy
- Strong communication skills, IT & people management skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50, payroll software and Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this Accountant job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.