Looking for an experienced Finance Manager to lead a small Finance team in a well-established industrial company in Co. Galway. As well as leading the team, you will be responsible for the Accounts and Payroll functions of the company.
- Daily bank reconciliations & daily mass journal postings.
- Daily review of T&A anomalies for AP and AR personnel.
- Oversee the both the AP and AR processes and assist direct reports where needed. Continually seek ways of improving the overall processes.
- Complete all supplier payments via banking online including ad hoc pro forma payments.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and approval and payment of same. Record weekly payroll journals.
- Complete the monthly payroll process in conjunction with the external payroll company.
- Review and process all employee expense claims.
- Review, circulate and process monthly company credit card statements.
- Prepare reconciliations and lead schedules for all balance sheet accounts, and carry out a detailed review of the P&L as part of the month end process.
- Compile Finance KPI’s and Metrics on a monthly basis
- Complete and submit VAT returns on ROS.
- Complete and submit monthly and quarterly CSO reports.
- Update and verify the Fixed Asset Registers for additions and ensure correct depreciation rates and useful economic lives are applied.
- Update the ERP system for Finance related key information e.g. accounting periods, currency rates etc.
- Support the annual Budget Process.
- Support the development of annual costing rates.
- A recognised Accountancy Qualification is a pre-requisite e.g. ACA, ACCA , CPA or CIMA
- Minimum of 5 years of Accounting experience required
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
- Proficient knowledge and skills in ERP applications
- Excellent computer skills, including the development of complex modelling
- Background and knowledge of lean production methods is an advantage
- Rational thinker: good business judgment even under stressful engagements.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, as well as presentation, organizational and management skills.
If you are interested in this Finance Manager job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.