Looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst, ACCA qualified to work for a leading pharmaceutical company in Galway. In this role, you will be part of a larger Finance team and working on some exciting change and transformation projects.
- Support the Head of Transformation and Change in the delivery of all Business Transformation Projects
- Reviewing the financial business processes for the trading group
- Undertake comprehensive business process mapping exercise, focussing initially on the financial processes
- Sharing Business process maps with colleagues and ensuring all stakeholders are aware of the processes
- Ensuring the business processes are streamlined, optimised and functioning in accordance with the Internal Controls Framework, Delegation of Authority and finance policies/procedures.
- Work on specific projects assigned by Management to deliver added value to the organisation specifically the E-workflow system development and roll out
- Maintaining the business process flow diagrams and updating for any major changes
- Reviewing and proposing changes to the internal controls framework to mitigate the risk of loss to the company
- Provide training and constant feedback to other business users as to the correct procedures to be followed
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to deliver business wide improvement projects
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Preferably Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least five years relevant industry experience, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare experience in a multi-currency, multi-company environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
If you are interested in this Business Process Analyst job, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.