Financial Reporting Accountant sought by large multinational banking institution in Dublin City Centre on an initial 9 month contract. Salary is paying up to €60,000 for the right experience.
About your new Job:
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements from trial balance along with supporting data received from EMEA team.
- Perform control/validation checks as part of the financial reporting preparation process - portfolio reconciliations of ledger balances and request back-up and explanations as required to ensure financial integrity of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Liaise with and assist external auditors in the conduct of their annual audit – principal contact point.
- Assist with any Tax compliance requirements as required
- Qualified accountant with experience in financial reporting for funds or similar asset management entities and also suitable for candidates with an audit background in this area.
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS and ability to make relevant disclosures in Financial Statements.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy in preparing Financial Statements.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word (Intermediate level). Some level of understanding of Macros would be advantage but is not essential.
Please apply directly for more information or alternatively, you can email John Coughlan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.