Manufacturing Engineer II
Come join Boston Scientific - one of the world's best medical device companies. We are seeking Manufacturing Engineers from the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace/Aviation, Food or Automotive industry to join their site. They are currently developing new products and have new projects starting onsite so it's a great time to join them.
You can be a part of a company that saves a life every 5 - 8 seconds.
Benefits on Offer:
- A Career with a Meaningful Purpose
- A Collaborative Culture
- A defined Career Development plan
- Benefits: 10% bonus, full healthcare for employee and family (if applicable), paid maternity leave, pension scheme up to 8%, 22 days holidays and more!
- An excellent Work-Life Balance - 1pm finish on Fridays, flexi-time, hybrid options available too
- Dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working at Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Project Management experience desirable but not essential.
For more information about these jobs, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.