Senior Front- End Developer - Dublin - Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join their team for both new and existing clients.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Product team to build products from proof of concept to production for the product catalogue.
- Continuous improvement in developing, maintaining & enhancing responsive client-side web
- Design and developing robust, high quality sustainable code.
- Engage with Software Development methodologies such as Scrum/ Kanban to collaborate, deliver and report during the sprint.
What you will need:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Must have a passion for technology and eager to learn new emerging web technologies to drive innovation and quality.
- Require a strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
- Advanced HTML and CSS experience (2.5 years professionally)
- Experience with ES6 / Typescript.
- Knowledge of all aspects of responsive UI development.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Building framework with optimized algorithms in professional way.
- Thinks analytical and plans carefully before executing decisions.
- Knowledge of Redux or similar state management libraries
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, ES5/ES6/CSS3/SCSS/SASS
- Experienced with consuming web REST APIs
- Working with the Figma design platform (or similar)
- Knowledge in designing and implementing a component library
- Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility
- Comfortable with conducting and accepting feedback from code reviews.
- Experience with Test-driven development, continuous integration and deployment.
- Knowledge with Jest or React testing library advantageous.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.