Mortgage Arrears Consultant Permanent €38K TO €45K
This role is now open to candidates with strong Mortgage experience. Arrears or Collections experience is not required.
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio ensuring all relevant Client and legislative policies and procedure are adhered to. However, assignment of work may not always be on a case ownership basis it will be driven by the Senior Manager Residential Mortgage / ASU and will vary over time depending on overall portfolio position.
- Assess the current position on each account in your portfolio/ workload in relation to balance, arrears, payment history and customer engagement to date. You will then actively engage via phone, letter and personal meetings with customers primarily to ensure all relevant information is collated, arrears are collected and accounts are regularized.
- Individual activity on accounts should be in line with divisional process, systems and procedures and overall compliance with CPC and CCMA regulations.
- 5 to 10 years experience in Mortgages
- Min 3 years’ experience of lending and / or recoveries in residential and commercial loans essential.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and dealing with all aspects of Mortgages.
- Strong financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review, understand and interpret financial accounts, management accounts and budgets.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.