Job Title: Senior Buyer Planner
Contract type: Permanent
About the company:
You will work as the Senior Buyer Planner for a global medical device company based in Co. Galway with excellent base salary and benefits.
About the Job:
As the Senior Buyer Planner, you will be responsible for supporting different types of supplier raw material orders and material data analytics along with performance metrics for both direct and indirect supplies. You will join a team and develop short-, medium- and long-term operations plans.
- Monitor performance of suppliers.
- Analyse spend data and determine factors that affect prices.
- Provide demand planning management support for NPD.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure Supplier/Materials Readiness for Qualification and commercial builds.
- Setting up master data across multiple planning and execution systems.
- Working alongside R&D to provide direct procurement, materials management, and demand planning support for assigned projects.
- Sourcing and scheduling the movement of raw materials, packing materials and supplies.
- Ad hoc duties may arise.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Supply Chain, APICS or equivalent qualification required.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role within a regulated environment.
- Previous experience with the use of ERP / MRP platforms.
- APICS and/or Lean Sigma experience or certification desirable.
- Previous experience within regulated environment with a knowledge of FDA/GMP regulations.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Decisive approach and the ability to operate in cross functional environment.
- Motivated individual with excellent analytical skills.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.