This job is an exciting opportunity for you to showcase your creativity and skills, to deliver innovative, high impact social media marketing strategies and campaigns, that boost traffic and conversion rates, and directly increase ROI and revenues. This job as a Social Media Manager is located in Dublin, where you will manage the social media presence of 12 different brands.
This position offers a 50k salary with the addition of benefits from your new employer.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
This social media job will provide you with the opportunity to manage a team of 3 executives whilst designing, implementing, and maintaining unique social media strategies.
- You will be responsible for achieving sets KPI's and ROI measures through developing innovative and creative content.
- You will be responsible for budgeting and managing both organic and paid forms of social media and SEO.
- You will be responsible for forming new social media strategies which includes creating and pitching engaging, high-quality and unique content so to communicate the hotels message.
- Additionally, you're responsible for staying up to date with new trends as well as providing weekly and monthly reports on performance in accordance with KPI's.
ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER:
Your employer is a successful organisation within the leisure and hospitality sector.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
This is an opportunity to work in such a creative and expressive job. So, what do you need?
- 3+ years' experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Experience of the fast-paced retail, travel, airline or tourism industry is preferred but no essential.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a relavant field.
- In-depth experience using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and any relevant social media platforms.
- The ability to generate your own innovative and creative content (text, image, video).
If you're interested, I would be delighted to chat and discuss this exciting leadership opportunity further. If you're interested
call me on 01 9619717
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.