My client is a global asset manager with offices based in Dublin 2. They are currently looking for an Analyst with experience in security pricing to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that customers are treated fairly and equitably through the implementation and application oversight of valuation policies.
You will be responsible for determining a reasonable value for securities that do not have regular exchange traded or market price where outside influences could affect the value of associated holdings at the point of fund valuation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Mathematics/Economics/Statistics/Quantitative discipline.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in security pricing for retail/institutional funds including equity, fund of funds, fixed income or derivative pricing.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Skilled in VBA.
- Previous use of Reuters or Bloomberg.
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.