A job that gives you the chance to connect the world's best industry experts with the world's leading corporations, management consultancy firms and non-profits. This permanent position as a fluent English and German Recruiting Specialist situated in Dublin City Centre, offers not only the opportunity to work with some of the world's top experts across a range of industries, but also the possibilities to progress to more senior roles.
Salary €30-34k with bonus as well as extensive benefits
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB AS A RECRUITING SPECIALIST
This company is looking for an individual who can think critically, deal with clients appropriately whilst being compliant and collaborative within your new environment. Your responsibilities within this recruitment job would be:
- Growing a network by finding and recruiting experts and bringing them into the company so that the company can generate sales of information to clients.
- You will be responsible for the sales of customized learning solutions to clients on a daily basis.
- You would need to manage clients overall experience with the company as they go through the customised learning process.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the accountability of dealings with clients and ensuring the information provided to them is relevant and accurate.
ABOUT YOUR NEW EMPLOYER
Your knew employer is the world's marketplace for knowledge. This organisation seeks to sell powerful insights from a range of industry experts to the thousands of leading business across the globe.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide the best advice and information to companies around the globe. So, what do you need?
- Fluency in English and German to a native level.
- 6 to 18 months sales or recruiting experience is favourable.
- A driven, can-do attitude with a confident ability for negotiating and selling will provide you will a brilliant foundation.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Full working rights for permanent work in Ireland.
If you're interested get in touch with Simon on 01 9619717 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.