- The CSV Engineer will partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of capital projects
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOP’s
- You will author\Review\Approval of qualification lifecycle documents for process\lab systems – RS, CS, RTM etc…
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement and\or configuration specification, design specifications and test protocols
- The CSV Engineer will be responsible for protocol generation, execution and approval
- Maintain Inventory and control upgrades to PLC/SCADA/DCS system
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems.
- Generate any risk assessment\variance documentation and interface with above site team to close out same
- Interface with above site teams for deliverables of Enterprise systems as required
You should have a degree in Engineer, Science or Computer Science with at last 2 years experience working in Automation or CSV Engineering.
You should be familiar with Annex11/21CFR Part 11 Requirements and data integrity guidelines.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.